Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Congresswoman Betty McCollum

Representing the 4th District of Minnesota

Agency Help

Please enter your ZIP code to verify residency and go to the next step.

  marks required fields of data.

If you do not know the four digit +4 extension for your ZIP code, please check the U.S. Postal Service website for more information.

Regrettably, I am unable to reply to any email from constituents residing outside of the 4th congressional district.

For additional assistance, please contact either of my offices:

(202) 225-6631 Washington, DC
(651) 224-9191 Saint Paul, MN