As a Member of Congress and a member of the House Appropriations Committee, my office accepts appropriations requests from interested parties. Anyone interested in making an appropriations request must fill out the appropriate forms below and return them to the appropriate staffer in my office.
Requests for the following bills are due on Friday, March 9:
- Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
- State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs
- Legislative Branch
- Energy and Water Development, and Related Agencies
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
Requests for the following bills are due on Monday, March 12:
- Homeland Security
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
- Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Financial Services and General Government
If you have questions about the staffer who works on your issues or how to contact them via email, please call (202)-225-6631.