Sign up to receive email updates
Here are resources for constituents who are seeking employment.
Each member of Congress is allowed a total of five appointees in each service academy. For each vacancy, I am allowed to nominate ten individuals. Learn more about the Military Academy nominations process.
Learn about the process of locating and applying for financial aid.
For those constituents visiting the Washington D.C. area, I am pleased to offer this information on local tours and points of interest. My office can also help you make arrangements for some of the more popular Federal attractions in our Nation's Capital.
Other resources for parents
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: Parents and Teachers
- CIA Parents and Teachers Pages
- EPA Drinking Water & Ground Water Kids' Stuff
- FEMA For Kids Resouces For Parents and Teachers
- Kids in the House Information For Teachers
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages
See also: Resources for students.