Appropriations Requests

As a Member of Congress and a member of the House Appropriations Committee, my office accepts appropriations request from interested parties. Anyone interested in making an appropriations request must fill out the appropriate forms below and return them to the appropriate staffer in Congresswoman McCollum's office.  

If you have quesitons about the staffer who works on your issues or how to contact them via email, please call (202)-225-6631.